So if you know much about me, you know I am not crafty. I think God skipped that gene with me. But with the new world of Pinterest, I have all these ideas floating around in my head, without the motivation to really try...
Elianna is line-leader/snack-bringer at pre-school for the first time today. Being the overly-excited mom that I am, I set out on bringing a healthy, yummy, fun snack. So here's what we came up with. I picked the healthy: grapes. Elianna picked the yummy: pumpkin marshmallows. Pinterest helped with the fun: close pin butterflies.
Here's what Elianna is taking to class today. Mitch and I created them last night. What do you think? (okay, admittedly they look like a pre-schooler made them, but its the thought that counts, right?)


adorable...I always knew you had it in you:)
ReplyDeleteI think it's awesome! Eli should be really excited. As a non creative person I'm sure this will inspire more awesome creations for Eli and possibly others will benefit from it too.
ReplyDelete