Thursday, October 25, 2012

Grilled Sandwiches...

...are some of my very favorite at home treats. I seriously hate going to Subway when I know can make amazing creations at home with my Calphalon panini press.  My grandparents bought us our press for our wedding gift and during our first year of marriage we used it like crazy. We didn't have a grille on our patio, so to grill chicken, fish, and veggies, to make sandwiches, or pancakes, we used our panini press. It was so helpful.

Here we are, 6 years later and I still pull it out when I'm in the mood for a hot sandwich (and for pancakes), though our chicken, fish, and veggies have been upgraded to the real deal outside grille.



Here are two of my very favorite sandwiches that I never, ever tire of:

  1. Grilled peanut butter & jelly sandwiches (self explanatory... amazing!)
  2. Caprese sandwich (provolone (instead of mozzarella), tomato, fresh basil, salt & pepper)

Assembly line
Two minutes on and ready to go! 
Mmmmm! Cannot get over the deliciousness!
You probably wish you could take a bite through the computer right now,
or at least have smell-o-vision for the fresh basil and tomato. Yum! 
Perfect pair, hot PB&J with a banana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment