A few months back, my best friend & her boyfriend Doug won a French Country dinner for four at the Refectory in Columbus, Ohio. They called Mitch and I and invited us to join them for a night of fancy foods, delicious desserts, and great laughs. We gladly accepted the invitation.
A few weeks ago Mitch and I were able to leave the kids with grandpa & grandpa Young and headed to dinner with Gab & Doug. All I can say is wow. The food was superb, the service was top notch, and seeing my best friend since Kindergarten is always good for my soul.
Here are a few pictures from our hot date:
 |
My stud of a husband for six years!
So thankful for him!!! |
 |
| Typical... |
 |
| Dessert #1: Pear tart with homemade pistachio ice cream |
 |
| Dessert #2: Creme Brulee and puff pastry (a-ma-zing!!!) |
 |
| Fancy bathroom self portrait |
 |
Best friend since we were six,
avoiding Sunday night "Mission Friends" class at church. |
No comments:
Post a Comment