Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Young Family Jibberish

Every family does it, at least I think they do, I think we aren't toally abnormal... Our family, myself especially, has created jibberish-slang words and phrases that we constantly use. My kids now refer to those words, thinking they're normal, everyday English. Does your family make up new phrases for your kiddos? What are some of your favorites? Here are ours:

Snuggle-bug: to snuggle with
Tickle-times or Tickle-toes: referring to any amount of tickling, anywhere I wish to tickle my loves
Nit-noy: some form of the Thai word for "little." My mom began referring to Elianna as Nit-noy as a baby so it's one of her many nicknames.
Bean & Bird: We've referred to E as Elibean and J as Jaybird since they were babies.
Milkers: milk
Diapey: diaper
Potty chair: toilet (I blame it on the book, "Duck Goes Potty")
Swimmies: Swimsuit


No comments:

Post a Comment