I got glasses last week, first time in my entire life, 28.5 years! To say it's been an adjustment is an understatement. My vision changed significantly while I was pregnant with Elianna. I even commented to my mom of the change, but I never took the time to see an eye doc. Now I know, after a lifetime of 20/20 eyes, I am now near-sighted with an astigmatism in each eye. But my optometrist assures me I will be glad with the change. The computer still seems fuzzy with them all but otherwise all seems clearer. We're going to talk contacts in a couple months if I am interested, but for now, I got two pairs of regular glasses and one pair of sun.
Which ones do you like better?
 |
Brand: Coach Color: light brown Shape: roundish |
 |
Brand: Jill Stuart Color: raspberry Shape: rectangleish
(yes, I was on the phone with my husband) |
I like the second pair best...but with your face anything looks good!!
ReplyDelete