I've posted pictures on Facebook and Instagram but what can I say, I can't get enough of my little girl. I am one proud mama! She had a blast (!!!), her teacher Ms. Tammy said she did great, and she's already asking to go back. All in all, a good first day in pre-k3.
Here are some pictures of Elianna's big day:
 |
Here she is, my caring, kind, full-of-joy Elianna.
Oh, my heart, how I love her! |
 |
| Thank you Ibu for my new "pack-pack" as Elianna says! |
 |
| My gifts to the world, treat them with love and care. |
 |
| Best friends! |
 |
| Here we are! |
 |
Bubby was less than thrilled to not be going to school too,
and that we had to go home without sister.
A lollypop in the car helped calm my little man. |
No comments:
Post a Comment